As part of our global expansion at GI Aerospace, we are looking for highly motivated candidates to help expand across multiple geographic regions. The candidate will be an integral part of our closely knit team.
- Building a growth strategy centered around brand awareness and financial growth.
- Identify prospective airlines and decision makers within organizations.
- Leverage your network to identify potential business opportunities.
- Convert prospective leads into clients.
- Competitor and market awareness to emphasize GI Aerospace’s value proposition.
- Network with key decision markers within airlines at events, workshops and trade associations.
- Account Management.
- Ability to negotiate and close contracts.
- In depth knowledge of the company’s products and services.
- Excellent presentation and communications skills.
- Fluency in English.
- 5-10 Years experience in North and South American Market.
- 2-5 Years experience in the Airline industry.
- Familiarity with Airline MRO systems.
- Management experience in the Aviation industry.
- Familiarity with FAA Regulations.
- Degree in business administration, sales or equivalent experience
- Fluency in Spanish.
- Familiarity with EASA Regulations.
- Good knowledge of Enterprise Software implementation.
San Francisco, United States
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
Applicants to and employees of most private employers, state and local governments, educational institutions, employment agencies and labor organizations are protected under United States Federal law from discrimination on the basis outlined in the Equal Employment Opportunity Law. See the poster.