We are looking for skilled civil engineers with proven skills in the construction industry for our construction and properties management businesses in the United States.
- Work with Project Manager to solve construction related issues on project sites.
- Performs tasks including client/project development, resource management, and supervision management of construction management activities as they relate to contract administration, cost management, project management, quality management, construction safety management, time management.
- Assist in managing and coordinating preliminary sites analysis for construction projects.
- Review of civil works technical submittals in a timely and accurate manner conforming to the design requirements of the contract and local design standards.
- Documents and approval work related to drawings and submittals.
- Maintain records of inspections made, test performance, work executed, etc.
- Good knowledge of local practices and government paper works.
- Attend meetings with project team, client, contractors, sub-contractors and other stakeholders.
- Inspect site conditions prior to the start of construction activities.
- Perform all work in accordance with the Contract.
- Ensure foundation works are completed in accordance with specifications and relevant building codes and meet the load bearing requirements of the construction.
- Applying a tactical influence and pressure to Contractor/Sub contractors to ensure the projects milestones related to key deliverables are met.
- Strong Project management and supervision skills.
- Good communication skills.
- 3-5 years of experience in related construction supervision/management experience on Building and Construction projects in United States.
- Degree in Civil / Structural Engineering from a recognized University
- Preferable relevant experience in the North American region.
- Exterior facade restoration and roofing replacement expereince is preferred.
New York City, New York, United States
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
Applicants to and employees of most private employers, state and local governments, educational institutions, employment agencies and labor organizations are protected under United States Federal law from discrimination on the basis outlined in the Equal Employment Opportunity Law. See the poster.