GI Properties UK is a property management firm that is helping owners by streamlining necessary property management tasks and slashing costs. Our company is currently looking for a professional and responsible individual to fill the role of Property Manager. The Property Manager will have the full responsibility of managing daily operations at assigned properties. Tasks include maintaining property rentals, marketing and filling vacancies, screening prospective tenants, enforcing leases and securing premises.
- Advertise units and negotiate lease terms
- Perform tenant screenings
- Act as liaison between tenants and property owners
- Collect rent on a monthly basis and handle late payments in a timely manner
- Maintain property by addressing tenant complaints, completing repairs, contracting landscaping and snow removal companies and enforcing rules of occupancy
- Coordinate maintenance schedule with Maintenance Coordinator
- Create, mentor and manage a cohesive property maintenance vendor
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma or Equivalent
- 5+ years’ experience in property management
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Enhanced negotiation abilities
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
Liverpool, United Kingdom.