As part of our global expansion at Global Invisions Group, we are looking for highly motivated candidates with entrepreneurial qualities with a strong desire and ability to build a business from the ground up.
- Managing every aspect of our newly expanding operations in the country
- Developing strategic plan by studying financial opportunities; presenting assumptions; recommending objectives.
- Collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
- Maintaining quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Will be responsible for managing all operations within the country. This involves taking responsibility for profit, revenue, cash and quality targets.
- Agreeing annual budgets and producing a detailed annual business operating plan are tasks an Operations Manager may have to deliver as well as monthly, quarterly or annual targets for revenue, profits and cash.
- A key part of the role of Operations Manger will be to synthesize monthly, quarterly, and annual reports on progress and development
- Excellent presentation and communications skills.
- Fluency in English.
- Management experience.
- Master’s degree, MBA or other relevant qualification is preferred
- Ability to thrive in high-pressure situations
- Analytical thinker with superior problem-solving skills
- Significant experience in the finance and marketing fields is preferred