Global Invisions Group is seeking a Corporate Investment Portfolio Manager who will perform due diligence and manage an existing and new investment portfolio of the company in global markets.
- Independently monitor and review portfolio and recommend and execute changes to portfolios.
- Trade Execution in North American Markets
- Portfolio Construction
- Day-day risk management and market monitoring of corporate investments group portfolio
- Executes trades with established policies and risk parameters
- Thorough knowledge of product area including market liquidity and volatility, trading/hedging strategies and pricing.
- Generate guidelines specific to client risk tolerances levels.
- Add value into the Business Strategy to ensure effective adoption of proper business frameworks; implement business templates to make successful changes to our portfolios as and when needed.
- Prepare financial projections and reports as a result of portfolio analysis for stakeholders to review.
- 2-5 years industry experience
- Strong Quantitative skills including finance, mathematics and statistics
- Strong attention to detail and self-starter
- Highly self‐motivated, confident, detail‐oriented, and analytical
- Ability to gather data and present findings in a cohesive manner
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- CFA certification with 3+ years of portfolio management experience
- Exposure to Hedge Fund and Private Equity investments
- Experience with High Net Worth Individuals clients and appropriate investment Strategies
- Strong product knowledge in US Treasury, interest rate swaps, sovereign funds, and equities and global markets.
San Francisco, United States
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
Applicants to and employees of most private employers, state and local governments, educational institutions, employment agencies and labor organizations are protected under United States Federal law from discrimination on the basis outlined in the Equal Employment Opportunity Law. See the poster.