GI is looking for a Technical Procurement Engineer to join our Engineering business. The candidate will be an integral part of our closely-knit team and will be responsible for all sourcing and purchasing of equipments and products for the company across the world.
- Experience in electrical, procurement and operations.
- Ability to analyze bills of material and drawings to understand key requirements
- Knowledge and direct experience in negotiating contracts and quotations with Manufacturers and Suppliers
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Highly Fluent in the English language.
- Management experience
- Electrical Engineering or related degree and experience is a must.
- Experience in procurement
- Ability to understand, review and analyze procurement requirement and vendor sourcing for electrical utilities.
- Ability to read customer’s technical specification, source suppliers and evaluate the specification with clients.
- Ability to negotiate commercial terms and manage the supply chain to the customer.
- This job role requires close coordination with our offices in Dubai and the United States and communication skills are an integral part.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in Electrical Engineering or related technical fields, capable of understanding customer’s technical requirements.