GI is looking for a Technical Procurement Engineer to join our Engineering business. The candidate will be an integral part of our closely-knit team and will be responsible for all sourcing and purchasing of equipments and products for the company across the world.
- Experience in electrical, procurement and operations.
- Ability to analyze bills of material and drawings to understand key requirements
- Knowledge and direct experience in negotiating contracts and quotations with Manufacturers and Suppliers
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Highly Fluent in the English language.
- Management experience
- Electrical Engineering or related degree and experience is a must.
- Experience in procurement
- Ability to understand, review and analyze procurement requirement and vendor sourcing for electrical utilities.
- Ability to read customer’s technical specification, source suppliers and evaluate the specification with clients.
- Ability to negotiate commercial terms and manage the supply chain to the customer.
- This job role requires close coordination with our offices in Dubai and the United States and communication skills are an integral part.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in Electrical Engineering or related technical fields, capable of understanding customer’s technical requirements.
Additional Note from HR
This role is primarily based out of our office in Kochi, India, however, the job requires frequent travel between our offices in Kochi and Dubai. We are looking for candidates that are flexible for travel and working between the two countries.