We’re looking for an Informatica Power Center specialist who will be responsible for the successful completion of technical deliverables including detailed technical design software development unit testing.
- Ensure all tasks and milestones associated with technical design, development and unit testing are completed according to project management guidelines.
- Ensure development activities are aligned with scope, schedule, priority and business objectives.
- Use advanced Informatica design and development skills using Informatica power center.
- Apply knowledge of technology, application, methodologies, process and tools to support client requirements.
- Should help client in value added activities by introducing automations as needed and deliver the same.
- Knowledge on data model to develop Dimension and Fact mappings/jobs.
- Advanced knowledge of ETL, including the ability to read and write efficient, robust code, follow or implement best practices and coding standards, design/implement common ETL strategies (CDC, SCD, etc.), and create reusable/maintainable jobs.
- Knowledge and hands on of Unix commands and Shell Scripting.
- Knowledge of relational and dimensional database structures, theories, principles, and practices.
- Experienced in testing and monitoring data for anomalies and rectifying them.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- 5-8 years of experience with detailed knowledge of data warehouse technical architectures, ETL tools.
- 4 years of application design and development experience with Informatica Power Center 10/Cloud ETL tool.
This position will be based out of our Kochi office, but will require visits to our client site in Portugal / Spain.