We currently have an opening for a Storage System Engineer who will be responsible for developing and maintaining existing data center infrastructure based on Linux (RHEL-based), KVM, VMware vSphere and MS Windows operating systems.The Candidate should be able to working on different latest technologies of Systems & Storage which would be needed by our users.
- Design, plan, implement, support and administer all aspects of SAN Storage, IBM and Hitachi Enterprise Storage Servers/Arrays and Storage Area Networks.
- Deploy and maintain hardware and software components in remote data centers.
- Provide expert support with information systems security, operations, techniques, and standards in a SAN environment.
- Set up and configure application servers and firewalls.
- Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security.
- Advanced Ethernet / Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) Networking Skills including troubleshooting, patch maintenance and recovery, DHCP, routing, firewalls, and VLAN.
- Experience in solution design / configuration/solutions evaluation/ Validation and deployment.
- Strong hands on experience with EMC Isilon administration.
- Exposure to build and manage storage systems.
- Basic understanding of network technologies and architecture.
- 5+ years experience with Design, Planning, Implementation, Support and Administrative aspects of: SAN Storage, Unix Operating Systems, Tivoli Storage Manager, IBM SVC.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- Overall storage administration experience of 5+ years.
- 3+ years of experience in Data Center System Administration.
This position will be based out of our Kochi office, but will require visits to our client site in Portugal / Spain.