We are looking for a Data Science Analyst who will support our product, sales, leadership and marketing teams with insights gained from analyzing company data. The ideal candidate is adept at using large data sets to find opportunities for product and process optimization and using models to test the effectiveness of different courses of action.
- Work for managing the successful design, execution, and measurement of data initiatives across customer-facing engagements requiring advanced automation scenarios.
- Applying data Science, ML algorithms, using standard statistical tools and techniques for solving client business problems.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Working on advanced automation client use cases.
- Interface and communicate with the onsite Program Managers.
- Sort out business problems to translate into analytical questions to simplify and accelerate the solution development. Balancing excellent business communication skills with a deep analytical understanding is needed.
- Strong problem solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
- Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SLQ, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
- Hands on experience in Statistical Techniques such as Decision Tree, Segmentation, Logistic and Multiple Regression, and others.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- Overall 6-9 years of experience with at least a minimum 3 years working experience on any data-driven company/platform.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in data visualization, analytics, or business intelligence.
- 2+ years professional experience in software development in languages like Java, Python, Scala.
- Experience in data processing with Python, R & SQL.
This position will be based out of our Kochi office, but will require visits to our client site in Portugal / Spain.