We’re looking for a Junior AWS Cloud engineer who has experience in AWS development to join our teams. As an AWS Cloud Architect, you will work closely with our team of architects and developers to design, build and maintain cloud environments in AWS.
- Assist in designing, planning, and implementation of the infrastructure on AWS cloud
- Assist with day to day support and oversight of operational environments for our customer.
- Work closely architecture team to provision, support and troubleshoot AWS infrastructure.
- Manage full application stacks using automated monitoring and management tools.
- Understand and contribute to the creation of system support documents, operational run books, and build scripts/Cloud Formation templates for AWS environment configuration.
- Work with customer technical teams from networking and engineering to architect solutions and resolve issues during migration.
- Learn on the job and implement cloud best practices. Explore new technologies with moderate supervision and oversight.
- Hands-on experience using compute, networking, storage, and database AWS services.
- Experience in infrastructure architecture solutions design.
- A good understanding of all security features and tools that AWS provides and how they relate to traditional services.
- AWS Cloud Formation
- Proficient in scripting/programming languages such as Python, Bash, Ruby, Perl and/or PowerShell.
- Solid understanding of networking and core Internet protocols (e.g. TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, HTTP, and distributed networks).
- Ability to learn and adapt to the fast moving technology environment.
- Excellent communication skills and fits well in a collaborative and charged workspace.
- Fluent in English, and eager to work with autonomy in an international environment and to face the challenges
- 2-3 years of experience with Linux systems administration with a focus on deployment/configuration automation.
- 1-3 years working with AWS, understanding of AWS concepts, and working knowledge of the AWS APIs/command line tools.
- Degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- AWS Certified Associates preferred.
This position will be based out of our Kochi office, but will require visits to our client site in Portugal / Spain.