We are looking for skilled engineers with proven skills in user interfaces development frameworks using Qt in C++ and QML. This role will work closely with our GI Aerospace and back-end software development teams to define and implement UI for next-generation products for aerospace and engineering industry.
- Design and implement UI software for desktop and mobile platforms.
- Work closely with UI/UX designers to validate and realize concepts.
- Provide technical guidance on feasibility of new features & systems requirements and offer innovative solutions.
- Debug and analyse the performance and system resource usage of software modules
- Deploy software on desktop & mobile targets and participate in integration and debugging sessions with team.
- Excellent coding skills in Qt C++ and QML
- Experience in integration of QML applications with network services
- Experience with development of Qt Quick Controls 2 based applications
- Worked with RESTful APIs, third party SDK Integrations and common technologies like HTTPS, JSON and GraphQL
- Focus on product design and implementation of design into code
- Ability to learn and adapt to the fast moving technology environment
- Excellent communication skills and fits well in a collaborative and charged workspace
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Experience in software development for mobile or tablet devices
- Experience in UI frameworks for web and mobile devices
Cochin, Kerala, India