We are looking for user experience designer to translate user needs, business realities, and engineering constraints into useful and beautiful digital experiences for all our users around the world. This opportunity is suited for a fast-paced, organized individual who is passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Candidate must have extreme attention to detail and work with the team to bridge the gap between product concept, graphical design and technical implementation.
- Collaborate with our team to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to design.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive stakeholders
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies
- Proven UI/UX experience with a demonstrable UI/UX design skills and creative portfolio.
- An all-round prototyper, with the ability to go from pencil-and-paper wireframes to fully functional mockups and prototypes
- Solid hands-on experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Good Presentation skills on designs.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Strong Visual Communication skills
- Experience working in development process.
- Design Experience in application development for desktop, web and mobile platforms
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of tools such as InVision and Adobe XD
- Experience in other creative design and branding
- Creative copy writing is a plus
About GI Consulting:
GI Consulting is global technology services firm that helps companies innovate and improve the world works using technology, helping them run faster, better and efficient. The company provides product development and enterprise services including process outsourcing. The company brings disruptive ideas to the market from small fast growing companies to larger companies.
To learn more about GI Consulting visit www.giconsulting.com.
GI Park, SRM Road
Kaloor, Ernakulam North
Kochi, Kerala, India