At GI Capital, we are seeking a Corporate Investment Portfolio Manager who will perform due diligence and manage our investments in US equity markets. This is a private fund and deploys capital from within the our group businesses and does not involve dealing with outside investors or clients. All funds invested are private and we are specfically looking for private portfolio management. We do not accept or manage third party capital.
This is a remote position with option to work in-person at our offices in India or the United Arab Emirates. You will assist the investment team based in our primary office in New York City remotely.
- Independently monitor and review portfolio and recommend and execute changes to portfolios.
- Trade Execution in US markets
- Portfolio Construction
- Day-day risk management and market monitoring of corporate investments group portfolio
- Executes trades with established policies and risk parameters
- Thorough knowledge of product area including market liquidity and volatility, trading/hedging strategies and pricing.
- Generate guidelines specific to client risk tolerances levels.
- Add value into the Business Strategy to ensure effective adoption of proper business frameworks; implement business templates to make successful changes to our portfolios as and when needed.
- Prepare financial projections and reports as a result of portfolio analysis for stakeholders to review.
- 2-5 years industry experience
- Strong Quantitative skills including finance, mathematics and statistics
- Strong attention to detail and self-starter
- Highly self‐motivated, confident, detail‐oriented, and analytical
- Ability to gather data and present findings in a cohesive manner
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- CFA certification with 3+ years of portfolio management experience
- Exposure to Hedge Fund and Private Equity investments
- Experience with High Net Worth Individuals clients and appropriate investment Strategies
- Strong product knowledge in US Treasury, interest rate swaps, sovereign funds, and equities and global markets.
Primary Office: Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Secondary Office: New York, NY. Option to be remote.