As part of our global expansion at GI Aerospace, we are looking for highly motivated candidates to help expand across multiple geographic regions. The candidate will be an integral part of our closely knit team.
- Building a growth strategy centered around brand awareness and financial growth.
- Identify prospective airlines and decision makers within organizations.
- Leverage your network to identify potential business opportunities.
- Convert prospective leads into clients.
- Competitor and market awareness to emphasize GI Aerospace’s value proposition.
- Network with key decision markers within airlines at events, workshops and trade associations.
- Account Management.
- Ability to negotiate and close contracts.
- In depth knowledge of the company’s products and services.
- Excellent presentation and communications skills.
- Fluency in English.
- 5-10 Years experience in European Region.
- 2-5 Years experience in the Airline industry.
- Familiarity with Airline MRO systems.
- Management experience in the Aviation industry.
- Familiarity with EASA Regulations.
- Degree in business administration, sales or equivalent experience
- Fluency in Spanish or French.
- Familiarity with FAA Regulations.
- Good knowledge of Enterprise Software implementation.
London, United Kingdom